Evaluations for Kordell Norton after recent presentation to the Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce Executives Conference - Fall 2007
What did we do today that helped? What insights will help you get better results and improve?
· Neat evaluation insights – this was a fun, high energy session – perfect
· Great marketing tips and insights on how to be more personal
· The You Cans we did will help attract and retain new Chamber members
· You Cans – I will start to look at everything with 3rd Column eyes now
· I Can
· The “You Can” discussion was very beneficial and provided an easy way to re-evaluate how we present ourselves. – Appreciated discussion relative to how we’re moving to an experience economy and that events have DRASTIC components.
· The 3 columns made it easier to evaluate our current chamber practices. The “You Cans” gave valuable insights to promotion & recruitment processes.
· Told us how and where to implement it – You cans – “Your” language
· I liked the change your voice mail message idea – also adding bullets to email – loved the “you cans”
· Kordell, you’re great! I will turn my features into experiences. I felt full of fantastic, fabulous ideas. I never had so much fun learning!
· Turned my focus into the “Experience”
· Reminded me to think in benefits & you cans – members do not always make the connection between what the chamber does and how it benefits them – everyone in my organization needs to know this stuff!
· “You Cans”
· “You Cans”
· You Cans, general guidance on presentations
· You cans, benefits vs. features, 3rd column member needs.
· Focus & identify areas for simple and effective change that cost nothing.
· “You Cans” & Third Column
· Very comprehensive and enjoyable marketing/advertising “experience”
· Helped me to take things to the next level. I will use and teach others about “you cans” concepts and indentify future traits
· The You Can benefits – creating experiences
What do you wish you had gotten more information on? How did Kordell do?
· Wow! Humor sprinkled over motivation & valuable information! “You Rock!”
· Wish we had more time. Funtastic
· Would love some statistical information on paper to take with me.
· Great seminar. Nothing could have been added . . . you covered everything very well.
· How to have my tiny chamber grow. What exactly does a chamber do?
· Loved the stories. I hope this makes your website. . . you were a 10 – walked on water!
· We needed more time!!
· I would have like more handouts with points you were covering, more summarizing. Kordell did great.
· Marketing. Kordell’s all right!
· How to “stop talking”
· Thank you!