Evaluations for Kordell Norton’s Presentation
3262 Darien Lane
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
Titled – Changing Status Quo to Status Grow – How to increase recruiting and retention using the marketing secrets of big business.
What did you get from this session? What insights will help you get better and improve?
· Wonderful ideas to improve my program itself and the “selling” of the program
· Can Do
· You, Your, You Cans. Also, I will go back and add a testimonial to our brochures
· How to make our programs exciting
· Where are your “You Cans”
· Ideas to generate marketing techniques for our programs of study. Development of our brochures and testimonials by students.
· Loved the insights on which words to use to get emotion in prospective students. Emotion=Motion. Also got a lot from the 4E’s of marketing
· Insights on how most people think or see
· This was a great way to explain branding
· Branding – Emotion – You Can, so I will
· Created a new way of thinking – uti9lizing students to attract other students – making your shop more inviting
· I think I will explain my role as Academic Counselor differently when introducing myself to students. What I can do for them. Improve/communicate my “brand”.
· Helped me to know that I have similar beliefs. I always tell my students “this is your class. You can make it what want it to be, it’s all about you.”
· Refreshed marketing principles. Thanks!
· The insights about our students and focusing on “you” and “Your”. Marketing intentionally. Getting all stakeholders involved.
· Making it OK to market education
· Help me redirect my staff. Help students find confidence by using the words “you, your” in communicating our value.
· Good ideas to use to improve teaching and connecting with my program
· Encourage me to be a dynamic speaker like Kordell. Good analogies and communication!
· Created excitement. Possibilites to think about and improve on in the future. Loved the Prodical Son story.
· These were great ideas I can directly implement to market my new program.
· I loved everything in the handouts/worksheet
· Appreciated the theory on generations and attitudes.
How was Kordell’s Presentation.
· I love the fact that humor was used to educate the educators. So often we forget that humor is great to use in our classrooms.
· Contact our school to come and do a program (info below)
· Kordell did GREAT!
· Would have been better with more time.
· Kordell was extremely entertaining and informative! Enjoyed this program and learned!!
· Great! Made you thin about how you talk and act to deliver your programs.
· Very good . . a great experience. Many new marketing ideas.
· Great . . . . this was an awesome experience.
· Great. Very interesting.
· Great job. Wish we had more time on the Marketing Strategies
· Would love more information on wrinkle remover. Kordell did great! Wonderful story telling/entertaining
· Kordell did great engaging the audience for the entire seminar time.
· Kordell was amazing
· Very enjoyable
· Very comprehensive
· “We need Kordell! Our CTC suffers from not enough BUTTS in the seats. We need this!”
· Changing attitudes (using marketing to change the pre-conceived brand images of our “customer”)
· A fine speaker. I wish the room acoustics will allow me to hear more of his info
· Wish you would had a DVD of your presentation to share with the rest of our staff.
· Talk about creating change with energy. This was the presentation for that.
· More time!
· I loved the enthusiasm
· Kordell was wonderful J
For more information contact